Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for a junior software engineer to join our fast growing business developing new automated test solutions and products. We operate in diverse markets from Space applications to Electric Vehicles and Telecoms. We work with small and large businesses and cover the full product lifecycle from concept/prototype to production ready solutions. Our products are open source and we work closely with external companies and the open source community to build reliable test solutions based around a stable Linux OS, bare metal or FreeRTOS embedded software application.
As well as interesting projects and fantastic working environment we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Experience developing client side code in Python 2 or 3
- Basic experience on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone or similar Linux board development platforms
- At least basic command line on Linux ability.
- Passion and ability to learn quickly.
Desirable / Nice to have:
- Some Git experience would be beneficial
- Experience developing GTK GUI.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in writing C or C++
- Experience in writing Makefiles
- Embedded software experience
Must have or be willing to write code to discuss at interview.
Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV to email@example.com