We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our fast growing business developing automated test solutions and IoT products. You will be working on product design of niche high value test and measurement solutions to expand our existing product offerings. This role would suit some one with a few years experience who wants to join a fast growing innovative business.
As well as interesting projects and fantastic working environment we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package. The role is team based, working alongside software developers and mechanical engineers as well as other electronics engineers.
- Good working knowledge of analogue and digital electronics fundamentals.
- Circuit prototyping and assembly skills (Soldering and basic mechanical assembly)
- Experience of Schematic design and PCB layout.
- Circuit Simulation and Analysis.
- Basic knowledge of the product life cycle and various stages from requirements to production and test.
- An exceptional eye for detail and focus on quality/reliability.
- A self starter who is not afraid to ask questions and willing to push boundaries in their knowledge.
- The ability to learn on the job and develop new skills and expertise.
Desirable / Nice to have:
- Experience of KiCAD EDA tools. (This is our company standard tool for hardware design)
- Embedded skills and experience
- Basic software/scripting experience.
- Experience with Linux or the Raspberry Pi.
- Experience of FreeCAD / mechanical design / assembly of components within products.
- A full UK driving license.
For the right person, this is an opportunity to carve out a long and rewarding career with us working in a relaxed but highly productive environment with an enthusiastic team.
Be good to have designs or prototypes to hand to discuss at interview. Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV to email@example.com