We are looking for a passionate embedded engineer to join our fast growing business. The role is mainly software, though any electronics skills would be advantageous.
The right candidate will be able to hit the ground running with the tools and libraries we use and fit in well to our existing team. You will be working on product design of niche high value test, automation and measurement solutions to expand our existing product offerings.
This role would suit someone with a few years of industry experience who wants a chance to expand their experience and work in open source.
As well as interesting projects and fantastic working environment we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package. The role is team based, working alongside both electronics and mechanical engineers as well as other Linux and embedded software developers.
- Able to write low level C (probably on ARM) against GCC.
- Able to write cross compiling Makefile.
- Able to drive GNU/Linux from command line or desktop.
- Able to read PCB schematics.
- Able to read the big datasheets required.
- At least basic git ability.
Desirable / Nice to have:
- Experience with LibOpenCM3
- Experience with C++
- Experience with PCB designs.
- Experience with KiCAD.
- Experience with hand building prototypes.
- Experience of project management.
- Experience with non-ARM embedded chips, like AVR, RISC-V or ESP.
- Experience in Python
- A full UK driving license
Must have, or be willing to write code, to discuss at interview.
Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV to email@example.com