Passionate about Electronics or Engineering? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our friendly, but fast growing business. Working with our engineers on design and manufacturing of value test and measurement solutions to expand our existing product offerings, this role would be perfect for a recent school/college leaver. This opportunity will give you the chance to study a higher level apprenticeship (Level 2/3 upwards) whilst gaining on the job experience.
The day to day role would include the following activities:
- Assembly of test and measurement products.
- Cable wiring and crimping.
- Organising the lab and stores
- Ordering components
- Building prototype products
- Following written procedures/processes
- Providing input and feedback to the engineering team on improvements and suggestions.
- Data entry and analysis
- Developing electronics, software a mechanical skills
- Supporting the engineers in any ad-hoc tasks
There is potential to progress into detailed engineering design, manufacturing or management as you develop your skills and experience. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package on top of interesting projects and a fantastic working environment.
- Basic knowledge/passion for electronics and desire to develop core knowledge.
- An exceptional eye for detail and focus on quality/reliability.
- A self starter who is not afraid to ask questions and willing to push boundaries in their knowledge.
- The ability to learn on the job and develop new skills and expertise.
- Team player
Desirable/Nice to have or interest in learning:
- Practical prototyping and assembly skills
- Some experience of reading circuit diagrams/CAD drawings.
- Experience with basic machining operations.
- Soldering experience.
- Working with Linux or Raspberry Pi and Open Source.
- Working with FreeCAD or KiCAD.
- A full UK driving license.
What we Offer:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Flexible working (within company core hours)
- Some remote working may be possible dependent on the work activities.
- Fun creative team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities and personal development
- Open and inclusive culture
- Opportunities to develop your career progressively
- Private Pension with defined contributions
This is the perfect opportunity to carve out a long and rewarding career with us working in a relaxed, but supportive and productive environment with an enthusiastic team. A perfect chance for a school/college leaver to find their career path.
Salary: £11,000.00-£14,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV to email@example.com
Find out more about Devtank!