We are looking for a Linux software engineer to join our fast growing business developing new automated test solutions and products. Our products are open source and we work closely with external companies and the open source community to build reliable test solutions based around a stable Linux OS, bare metal or FreeRTOS.
As well as interesting projects and fantastic working environment we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Used to working on GNU/Linux (any desktop flavour)
- Experience developing client side code in Python 2 or 3
- Basic experience on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone or similar Linux development board platforms
- Basic command line on Linux (Bash) ability.
- Passion and ability to learn quickly.
Desirable / Nice to have:
- Some Git experience would be beneficial
- Experience developing GTK GUI.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in writing C or C++
- Experience in writing Makefiles
- Embedded software experience
- A full UK driving license
Must have or be willing to write code to discuss at interview.
Please get in touch to find out more or email your CV to email@example.com