Hardware in the Loop Test Operating Platform (HILTOP). An industrial open source test and measurement chassis which has the Raspberry Pi Compute module at its core. Ideal for ATE solutions, hardware in the loop testing, production process, automation and control.
This comprehensive flexible platform allows test, measurement and control solutions to be realised using numerous built in multi-channel interfaces such as USB2.0, CAN-FD, RS485, I2C, SPI & GPIO.
Easily expanded to add new interfaces and capability using the Open-VTI backplane and our family of Open Test Modules. The HILTOP Maxi offers 6 x 6HP Eurocard slots using the popular DIN41612 connector format.
The HILTOP is based on the popular 3U rack and Eurocard chassis enabling easy integration in to 19” racks and larger test systems. Quality parts are used throughout providing a design “made to last” for industrial applications.Our HILTOP CM3 Motherboard and High Speed Open-VTI backplane provides modular expansion using the Eurocard form factor to provide 6 off 100 x 160mm card slots.
One of the key applications for the HILTOP is automated testing giving faster and more accurate measurements through hardware and software integration.Key features include:
- CPU-1.2GHz Broadcom Quad Core ARM Cortex
- FPGA- Lattice ICE40HX8K
- Integrated SATA support and 1TB hard-drive
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Integrated programmable 30V/2A Power supply
- 7″ high contrast colour touch screen
- 4 x USB2.0 ports (1 internal)
- GPIO Expansion slots for additional hardware
- USB Barcode scanner and camera support
- High Speed Open VTI Backplane standard supporting a number of interfaces including LVDS & USB2.0 on every card slot.
- Standard Eurocard ready 6HP expansion ports
- 2x Isolated RS 485/422 interfaces
- 2x Isolated CAD FD interfaces
- Auto Script generation from document test specifications
- Dual control software platform accessed either from the shop floor or remote web interface
- Data Logging Capability with SQL database integration
If your looking for a production test solution, please see our related products including PCB jigs.
At Devtank we specialise in delivering complete turn key solutions so if you have particular requirement please contact us for some friendly advice and a quotation.
Raspberry Pi CM3 Lite (CM3 Lite+)
SATA Interface and internal 2.5” 1TB Hard drive
DSI (FFC-15 way) (Touchscreen) and HDMI
CSI Port (FFC-15way)
1 x Internal Fan + Spare fan channel, 2 x Isolated CAN FD channels, 2 x Isolated RS485 Channels, 2x 40 Way main board GPIO Headers for internal expansion, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit LAN, Open VTI Backplane with 6 x 6HP Card slots
2-30V DC Adjustable Power Supply with access via card slots or 2 x 4mm sockets on rear panel, EEPROM for Config Data, Onboard Temp Monitor, RTC
110-240V AC or DC options
Touchscreen (DSI) & Camera (CSI) support, 7" high contrast colour touch screen fitted as standard, *Support for Auto Script generation from DOORS® or Spreadsheet test specifications, *Data Logging Capability with SQL database integration, *Dual control software platform accessed either from the shop floor or remote web interface, *Software features are bespoke to each application – please contact Devtank with your requirements
84HP: 449mm x 250.4mm, Standard 3U x 6HP Card Slot: 30mm x 128.5mm
Github: https://github.com/devtank-ltd, Motherboard Design: https://github.com/devtank-ltd/kicad_hiltop_motherboard